Do you want to look your best on your big day? Well, we have just the thing for you! Not only are silhouette photos very chic and stylish, but they also make it easy to see all of the details in your dress. And with today’s technology, you can do so much more than ever before! So what are you waiting for? Grab your favorite drink and read this article now!
A wedding day is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It’s the momentous occasion where two people commit to each other and start their new life together. There are so many moments that happen throughout the day, but one of my favorites is the photoshoot with just you and your groom. The photographer will position you both in front of a white backdrop and take some photos of just the two of you – without any distractions or crazy family members running around behind you. I love these types of photos because they really capture how beautiful it was on your big day!
Every bride wants to look their best not only on their wedding day but also in the photos. There are a few simple steps you can take to get your silhouette looking its best for any photoshoot:
- wear clothing that is fitted and flows away from the body,
- don’t wear anything heavy or bulky,
- make sure all straps are adjusted and laying flat,
- check bra straps and remove them if they show through when wearing a strapless dress.
How to get the perfect silhouette photo
Picture-perfect selfies are a thing of the past. Nowadays, you can’t go anywhere without seeing someone taking an Instagram selfie. But how do you get that perfect silhouette for your next photo? With these three simple steps!
- Pose with one arm on a wall or other object and lean into it so that your body is angled away from the camera.
- Get close enough to the wall so that your entire body fits into the frame of the shot but not too close as this will distort perspective.
- Lightly press against any part of yourself at all times (except for when pressing against something else). This will help maintain shape and prevent anything from spilling out into unflattering places.
A wedding is a day that you will never forget. It’s an experience unlike any other, and as the bride, you want to remember every moment of it – from the dress fitting to your first dance with your groom. One of the most memorable moments? The photos! Though there are many different types of photography styles out there, we specialize in creating timeless portraits by capturing your perfect silhouette.